Sunday, February 27, 2011

Brianna Victoria O'Connor

Who am I? I'm not completely sure yet...I mean I know what principles I stand for, what my likes/ dislikes are, who I choose to associate myself with, and etc. but I've never really understood why people ask questions like this because they will ultimately end up making their own assumptions about me regardless of how I think of myself.  Reality check, everyone is constantly making judgments about who they think you are based off of your actions and interactions within the community.  What I've come to realize is that no one can define me and only I can let what others say to me affect how I decide to live my life.


"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. " Eleanor Roosevelt


At the present moment  I  AM...
a college student majoring in Dance and Advertising
       a member of the Delta Gamma sorority
           extremely clumsy
               apparently funny
                   a dancer
                     not a singer
                           giving
                               a daughter/ sister
                                      God's child
                                            a friend
                                                 all about loving
                                                       Christian Science
                                                           talkative
                                                               smiling
                                                                    me


Long term goals: Dance with a contemporary ballet company in Europe for a few years, get a job in the creative advertising field, and have a big family.
Short Term goals: Actually do the things on my "to do list", stay more organized, live in the moment, always take the opportunity to be social, don't sweat the small stuff and stay focused in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment