Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

No "The 30 Day Facebook Challenge" is not giving up Facebook for thirty days, which I actually tried to do for lent (not Catholic but wanted to try it one time) but totally broke it after two long, devastatingly days; its actually a continuous monthly picture album.  A high school friend of mine tagged me in one of her pictures in the album and although I never partake in these type of activities including: chain emails, group likes on facebook or anything along those lines, I thought I would give it a try. Confession...I love taking pictures and posting them on Facebook.  I was attracted to the whole idea of using pictures to define an individual rather than words.  I started on February 1st, so technically I should be done in 3 days, but I've fallen a little behind, which is typical for a procrastinator like myself.  So far throughout the process I've found it hard to pick just one picture to define the statement that is given to me.  It also has brought to my attention the people who truly are important in my life and when I tag them in the picture it reinforces our bond by recognition (as superficial as it sounds).


Check it out: 30 Day Facebook Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment