Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cielo Green, "Fuck You"

     This maybe the best song ever created, just saying.  I’m the type of person that doesn’t sweat the small stuff and unless you really make a mistake or I just let a bunch of stuff build up I am very mellow yellow.  Everyone is always saying “it’s the quiet ones you have to worry about” really I have never gone psycho or threatened anyone in my life, but I do tend to let things build up.  Exercising and dancing help me relieve that tension 99.9% of the time.  I avoid confrontations at all costs because I hate the awkwardness right after it’s all said and done.  The opposite side of that though is the fact that you start to become a pushover if you let people push you around too much.  With all that said, I do confess that during times of despair or when I am pissed off I like to play this song in my car at a very high volume and I like scream the lyrics.  Some dance around in their rooms naked I’ve heard…but that’s not really my style.  It’s become a joke between my friend Amanda (Panda) and I because every time she is in the car with me this song comes on and we just naturally start getting way to into it.  Amanda is a very blunt friend of mine and she is the type of person that will tell you to your face if she has a problem with you, so basically she is my idol when it comes to telling people off.

Panda and I in the snow


No comments:

Post a Comment