Sunday, April 24, 2011

Who Stole The Cookie From the Cookie Jar?

     Starting at a young age we are taught about blame, through a light hearted song.  Although the lyrics to this song seem innocent and the concept of stealing cookies from a cookie jar seem irrelevant recent events in my life have made me feel that finding a scapegoat for our own mistakes in life are way to common.  No one is perfect (definitely not me), but I guess I missed the memo where it’s ok in today’s society to not own up to your mistakes.  Even worse, I have recently been in a situation where a friend has clearly been wrong (coming from opinions consisting of multiple sources) and the said person even had the balls to tell me how I am living my life wrong?!  Sorry but if you can cheat on your boyfriend without feeling like you did something wrong not only are you heartless, but you’re crazy to sit there and judge my actions.  Finally, don’t tell everyone the edited version of the story, which makes you look innocent, and makes me look like a biatch for calling you out on your actions…own up to your mistake so I don’t have to do it for you. kthanksbye
Song link: Cookie Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment