Sunday, April 24, 2011

What Best Friends are for

      So we all have that one best friend who is crazy and no matter what she does you love her because she is so random it makes your day.  If you don't, well you definitely should because although mine is at FSU right now and we don't really get a chance to see each other that often every time we talk I am always in a better mood.  This week is definitely going to be a challenging week for me with school coming to a close and when I signed on Facebook today I had a little surprise waiting for me from her.  She is one of those girls that is always finding innovative/ entertaining stuff to do, very fashionable, smart, fun, hilarious and the girl that all the guys fall for...oh and did I mention never holds back when it comes to telling you what's on her mind? Anyway, so I sign onto Facebook today and this is what I found with no explanation or even a "hi"...Customize your own Barbara Streisand.  Her nickname for me is Breh Breh or Brebs and when she made my Facebook for me in 8th grade instead of putting my full last name she just put Brianna OC as my display name and I have never changed it.  Customizing your own name into the techno Barbara Streisand song? Genius, or at least I think so and that's probably why we are besties.  

I am a full foot taller than her

No comments:

Post a Comment