Monday, March 7, 2011

I Dare You To Try This

If you can't tell by now I am addicted to Facebook and youtube.  My friends and I always joke about switching our majors to Facebook and Sleep because we are so good at both.  If I ever counted up the hours spent on these two websites it would be scary because they are my main source of procrastination, without them I would be forced to actually do my work in a timely manner.  With that said, during one of my infamous procrastination nights I came across this video and after making fun of it for quite some time found some actual truth to it.  Are you ever caught in a situation that you really wish you could just get out of? I am such a pushover and I am never the type to want to be rude, but people just really get on my nerves sometimes and I really wish I could get the nerve to do something like this...


My friends and I have made a pact that we are going to go out one night and do this but seeing as how we all have no lives right now because school has taken over our lives we will just have to wait and see so stayed tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment