Sunday, March 6, 2011

Why I Refuse to get My Wisdom Teeth Removed

Warning: Severe laughter may endure, especially during the J.C. rap.  



A big portion of the world has to get their wisdom teeth taken out for various reasons, but after watching this video I'm so glad I'm not one of those people.  But if that situation were ever to change one of my best friends from high school, who actually sent me this video has volunteered to come and film me afterwards (what a great friend :) ). This youtube video has about 178,403 hits, one hundred of them are probably from my friends and I but for this type of home video I think that is pretty successful.  When my eldest sister got hers taken out she was a little loopy herself and kept telling my mom over and over again that the operation only took five minutes but I think this girl was affected by the knock out drugs slightly more.  Now as funny as I think this video is that is not entirely the reason why I decided to post it on my blog.  It was more to make a point about just how small the world can really be.  As I said before my friend from my high school in Florida sent me this video this week and I shared it with my friends here at SMU in Dallas and posted it on my facebook.  Well, a few days later one of my guy friends came up to me and was asking me how I found that video and if I knew the girl.  When I replied no and asked why he told me that he had dated the girl in high school and that he couldn't believe that a girl from his small hometown in Topeka, Kansas had become such a hit.  He then proceeded to tell me what a psycho she was and went into their whole dating story and etc.  While listening to his story I just couldn't get over the fact how small our world really is and especially with the technology we have today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment