Monday, March 7, 2011

LoVe

                                                                        "Those who stand for nothing fall for anything"
"Love me or hate me it won't make me or break me"

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change  the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference"


"Divine LOVE always has met and always will meet every human need"


"God is love"                                                        "You had me at hello"
          "Dance like no one is watching"
                 
"If you're a bird, I'm a bird"
                              "Love is like the wind, you can't see it but, you can feel it." 


"Be the change you want to see in the world"
"home is where the heart is"


"you can't have your cake and eat it too"

"what do you do when the one who broke your heart is the only one that can fix it"?
"Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace"  
                                                                                                 

  "Cause baby,

There ain't no mountain high enough




Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enoughTo keep me from getting to you"


I just poured my heart out




there's bits of it on the floor
And I take what's left of it and rinse it under cold water
And call him up for more


"When the Roof Caved in 
and the 
   truth came out
     I just didn't know what 
to 
     do"

No comments:

Post a Comment